Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi everybody,

Taking Kyle's good suggestion, let's use this blog to arrange for rides to THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW on Saturday night.  We need to arrive at the theater at 11:40. 

Please post:
 1) If you need a ride, or if you can give a ride.
 2) Where you're leaving from. 
 3) How many people you have room for, if you can give a ride. 

You can also post your e-mail addresses, if you feel comfortable doing that.  If you'd like to contact each other, you can also always use the UCLA directory.  I'll make sure that everybody is accounted for on Thursday.

Ben

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone!

    1. I need a ride.
    2. I cannot provide rides.
    3. I live in Westwood Village, on Kelton and Ophir!

    My e-mail is maloneym@ucla.edu, but feel free to contact me at 310 918 9750 via text/phone call!

    Thanks so much,


    Meghan

    ReplyDelete